Kingsleaf Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 2 April 2015
The privacy of your personal information is important to Kingsleaf. The purpose of this policy is to inform you how we will collect personal information from our consumers, what types of information do we collect from our customers and how we use the information and with whom do we share the information with.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, including, but not limited to the following such as when provided through our website, our newsletter subscription, via telephone or social media, email or text messages. The type of personal information we may collect include:
– Contact information such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number;
– Log in username and password for our website;
– customers payment information such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address;
– purchase and transaction information;
– customer service information such as any email enquiry or corespondent;
– photographs, comments and other content provided by customers;
– information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
– contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact; and
– any other information we may obtain from our third-party service providers.
In addition, when you visit our website, read our emails or interact with any of Kingsleaf tools, we may collect information by other means such as cookies or through traffic data when technologies dialoguing happen between the website’s server and your browser.
Such traffic data may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We may also collect information regarding your traffic patterns and Site usage.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– Provide product and services to our customers;
– create and manage accounts;
– process payments;
– to send you promotional materials and other communications;
– to manage and improve our website and services;
– to personalize use experience on our website;
– to responds with enquiries;
– to handle orders, sales, delivery, warranty, billing, accounting and transaction history;
– to evaluate and improve our website through the analysing of the information;
– to comply with laws and regulations.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take effort in appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
However, transmission of personal information to this website via Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Site. If you want to avoid the security risk which is inherent to transmissions on the Internet, you should send us your information by another mean.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided below, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personal identification information to others without your explicit consent.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect any Kingsleaf LLP interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies or to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.